advertisements

Saturday 22 July 2017

GAME REVIEW (Sidewords)

Sidewords ($2.99) by Milkbag Games is an original title that is part word game and part logic puzzle. If you enjoyed recent titles like TypeShift and Antitype, then you will love what Sidewords brings to the table.

As someone who makes a living off of writing, I have a soft spot for word games. Even though I always got beat pretty badly in Words with Friends, I still liked to play it just for the fun of it. I’ve also acquired many other word games over the years, including some favorites like Letterpress and Capitals. But in an oversaturated App Store, most word games end up being Scrabble or Boggle clones, which gets tiring. So when Sidewords hit the App Store this week, I became intrigued and had to give it a try myself. Needless to say, it’s one of the more unique offerings out there and does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artificial intelligence can predict your personality ... simply by tracking your eyes

 Artificial intelligence can predict your personality ... simply by tracking your eyes:- It's often been said that the eyes are ...